Final Post

 Hi everyone! This is my final post for this session where we have learned a lot about technology and its integration with education. First of all, Current Issues lesson has so many strengths but it has some drawbacks too. For example, it prioritizes task based approach and we acquire the technological content by completing the tasks. However, even the lesson involves some new and useful technologies, the lesson also has outdated content like Corpora. In my opinion, the easiest part of the lesson was Corpus Based Teaching Material because Corpora is a very easy tool. My favorite task of the lesson was AI material because I think that the most inspiring technology of the future is AI. I was very enthusiastic to learn how to use AI integrated with ELT. My least favorite was Corpus Based Teaching Material because I think that the technology of the Corpus is outdated. I suggest that we may add more AI related tasks because I believe that AI will dominate the future of education. I am sure that the students of the next year will benefit greatly from this course. I benefited greatly from the course by learning how to use technological tools effectively. This knowledge helped me to use these tools in my daily life. That’s all. Goodbye to my friends.

Comments